Just wait till you see the Mamas & Papas Ocarro x Liberty of London travel system - it’s stunning looking, and the pram itself is a dream to use.
This super sturdy system feels light to push, yet is really steady and each element is excellently finished, even down to the wheels. Your little one will be comfortable, safe, warm and secure while out and about exploring their new world with you. Our little one certainly was, and we’ve kept it in as immaculate condition as we could (while also enjoying it and using it every day for over a year). This travel system has a lot of life left in it yet!
As it’s a Limited Edition run by Liberty of London, the fabrics are divine. The sea green is finished with Liberty’s classic statement floral, alongside chocolate leather touches on zip tags, handles and belly-bar, and a gunmetal frame. Even the wheels have an imprint of the Liberty print! This travel system comes with two limited edition Liberty teddy bears and a pure cashmere blanket, plus a host of accessories.
✅ Ocarro frame with leather handle, large under-storage basket and pockets
✅ Newborn bassinet carry-cot with shade, leather handle
✅ Buggy seat with leather belly bar and fully extending sun shade
✅ Liberty of London matching winter foot muff
✅ Liberty of London removable memory foam seat pad for buggy seat (completely unused, still in its package)
✅ Removable cup holder
✅ Rain cover
✅ Liberty of London pure cashmere blanket
✅ Liberty of London limited edition teddy bear and hanging toy teddy
✅ Liberty of London changing bag (weekend-bag style), with quilted changing pouch, foldable changing mat and insulated bottle bag
✅ Car seat adapters (compatible with Cybex infant carrier car seats)
✅ Cybex Cloud Z i-size infant carrier car seat (black)
The Frame -
- The frame is your base, and the simplest click will position the newborn carry cot, car-seat or buggy seat securely.
- The frame can be folded and unfolded with just ONE HAND! Yes really - three motions (twist the top handle and swing it forward, lift the under-bar and it’s collapsed in your arm!) and it’s flat and into the boot of the car.
- Frame is completely foldable with the buggy seat still in place. With the carry-cot, for safety reasons, this is to be kept intact and can’t be folded - but, it simply lifts off in one piece.
- The frame has 4 places to hang an optional cup holder, two on each side - at parent level or toddler level.
- The Ocarro wheels are large and sturdy, gliding over tricky terrain with ease. The two front wheels can be held in single-motion mode (ideal when simply rocking the buggy back and forth), or 360 mode making turning super simple. Going up kerbs, patchy pavements, gravel, grass, all easy with the big wheels.
Newborn carry cot / bassinet
- Newborn bassinet carry cot is completely flat, has a perfectly fitting mattress with removable and washable cover, and the cover is embossed with a gorgeous fishtail pattern. Your little bundle will be safe and sound napping on their daily walks.
- The carry cot is also an ideal place for daytime naps indoors, rather than having to buy a Moses basket or other cot for downstairs.
- The sun shade for the carry cot acts as the carry cot’s handle, so no fiddly bars to fumble with to lift out your little one. To lift the carry cot off the frame, simply lift one flap at the end of the carry cot, and lift up.
- The Liberty floral print is on the interior of the sun shade, as well as underside of zip-covers, and the under flap of the air vent. The sun shade has a built-in pocket just perfectly sized to fit your phone. Super handy.
The Buggy Seat
- Buggy seat lies completely flat and can be used from newborn. Suitable up until approx age 4 (max weight 22kg).
- Buggy seat can be positioned both parent-facing and world-facing - simply lift the seat out of the frame and flip it around.
- The buggy seat’s extendable water-resistant sun shade has two extendable panels that are zipped away, and has a built-in pocket just the right size for your phone. One panel in the sun shade has a liftable air vent, the other a peekaboo window. The Liberty floral print is on the interior of the sun shade, and is on the reverse of the zip-covers.
- The buggy seat’s 5-point harness has padded shoulder straps and headrest (also in the Liberty print), and all comes together into one seatbelt point, also padded for extra comfort.
- The buggy seat can be sat fully upright, or gradually laid back, all the way to fully flat. The foot-rest also raises up to accommodate your little one. The optional memory foam seat pad (great if using from newborn) and the winter foot muff will keep your little one warm and cosy when out and about.
- The leather belly bar adds extra comfort, and as a place for hanging toys. The bar simply lifts and pivots to get full access to the buggy, and doesn’t need to be removed to fold the frame.
Cybex Cloud Z i-size infant carrier car seat
- Suitable from birth up to 13kg/87cm (whichever comes sooner), approx 18-24m
- Unique in that it is one of the only infant car seats that extends to lie back practically flat when out of the car, meaning newborns can stay in the car seat for longer periods (other car seat limits for newborns is approx 30mins at a time). This means when used on the buggy frame, it replaces the need for the bassinet.
- When sat on the floor, it can be rocked
- Built-in sun shield
- Lightweight (just 4.5kg)
- Comes with a newborn insert (suitable up to 60cm), and headrest extends upwards to grow with your baby up to max height 87cm, which is up to about 24months
- Can be slotted into a Cybex 360° isofix swivel base (not sold here) in the car
- Can be secured using standard seatbelt rearward facing
- Car seat adapters for using with the buggy frame are included.
- Weekend-bag style changing bag with leather handles and canvas adjustable strap, with a huge amount of room (probably too much!), comes with a quilted Liberty floral print pouch that’s perfect for keeping the foldable changing mat, a nappy or two and your wipes/powder/nappy cream. I used the pouch as an emergency changing bag for the car, it was ideal! The matching insulated bottle bag is brilliant for keeping bottles cold when out and about.
- The matching limited edition teddies are adorable - one teddy bear and another mini bear that has a hanging strap on it for dangling from the top of the carry cot, or keeping your little one company in the buggy without it being thrown overboard.
- Comes with a custom rain cover that fits both the carry cot and the buggy seat in any configuration. The under-basket on the frame has two tension pockets for easy reach to hold the rain cover and the car seat adapters.
- The winter foot muff easily fits into the buggy seat, is incredibly warm and cosy inside, and is water resistant. The fabric on the bottom part of the foot muff inside changes from plush cotton to wipeable twill, meaning that your toddler’s shoes don’t have to come off before getting inside the foot muff.
Are there any negatives to this pram?
The weight. It’s the same weight as UppaBaby Vista’s or Buggaboo Fox’s, and while it doesn’t feel heavy at all when pushing it, lifting it into the car is when you really feel it.
The under-storage basket is a bit tricky to get into when the bassinet/carry cot is on. It’s huge though, and probably means no one could nick anything from it.
M&P don’t sell additional accessories for it, like parasols or travel bags for flying.
Original price paid for this travel system excluding the car seat was £1812, purchased in January 2021.
We nicknamed this pram “the Cadillac” as my little one was so cool cruising around in it!
Since it lies totally flat too, napping was awesome. It freaks me out when I see pushchairs that simply tip back and babies/toddlers are basically in a seated position lying back for naps. Can’t be great for their circulation…
It genuinely is a joy to push around, you can feel the quality of this in every step.
1 month ago