RCF 712-Mk 5 Active Speakers

RCF 712-Mk 5 Active Speakers RCF 712-Mk 5 Active Speakers Speakers

UPDATE , The Sale to SOJI DID NOT go ahead ....backed out last minute , you see I accepted €750 and I will not be taking anything less , I will keep my word and sell at €750

( THE SPEAKERS ARE STILL FOR SALE HERE )

For security, I will only deal with established Adverts members with genuine feedback history. . I reserve the right to decline offers from new or blank profiles..

Just to be honest as I always stand by when Selling , I rang the store where I purchased and the date of purchase was March 2025 , photo update also included with Warranty's as I'm registered with RCF , Selling My 2 RCF 712-Mk 5's , please do your research , these are a great speaker for bands and Dj's , absolutely in pristine condition because I also purchased cushion covers for them from day 1 , which can be left on when on a stand , just unzip and go , going with the speakers which to add are working perfectly 110% , genuine reason for sale , I'm just not doing any more big venues and very little at that ,so I do not need a powerful PA anymore ,
please no time wasting , if interested make a reasonable offer , but please do your research

129 dB Max SPL
1400 WATT 2-way peak power
90°x 60°, Wide dispersion constant
directivity horn
■ Innovative DSP Processing
■ 1,75" Compression Driver
■12" Woofer
FiRPHASE Technology
■ XBOOST Low Frequencies Enhancer
ART 712-A MK5 is a unique product in its
category. The 1.75" compression driver offers
unique vocal clarity and sound projection.

if your genuinely interested on buying my RCF 712 mk 5's make that offer , collection preferably or your own Courier....

More in Speakers
(477)
More from this seller
(7)
Shipping:
  • Collection
  • To be arranged
Payment:
  • Cash
  • To be arranged
Entered/Renewed:

1 month ago

Ad Views:

1,004

  • Report ad
SELL SOMETHING SIMILAR
Comments & Offers
6 days
@maxhampson1 are you still interested , or are you sorted , thanks
2 weeks
@maxhampson1 thanks for your offer , I'm overseas till Wednesday next and I'm waiting on a reply from another interested buyer from home , I will not forget to come back to you , thanks
3 weeks
@maxhampson1 Hi thanks for your offer , 2 positive no negatives , I'm now away for 2 weeks , if your genuinely interested on my return, I will come back to you
3 weeks
€750 OFFERED
4 weeks
@soji1983: €750 OFFER ACCEPTED
Thank you for your realistic ! offer the speakers are yours ...
4 weeks
@seller,if you are happy with my bid, please let me know as I want to arrange money, otherwise it's ok.thank you
4 weeks
@soji1983 hold on maybe that was your previous offer 🤔
4 weeks
@soji1983 Hi are you after withdrawing your offer , just wondering cause it came up in my notifications 🤔
4 weeks
€750 OFFERED
That's all I have,if you are okey at this point,I can meet you in tallaght next Saturday.thanks
4 weeks
@soji1983 A few of my musician and DJ friends have now got wind that I’m starting to sell some of my gear, so a number of things are beginning to move outside of Adverts as well, the Dynacord mixer has already sold, and I was very fair indeed and the buyer is jumping for joy with the deal he got ,
I’d honestly be very surprised if the RCF 712s mk 5's don’t sell fairly quickly too, especially in the condition they’re in with the padded covers included.
Your €725 is certainly getting closer, but it’s still a bit low for me. Do I really want to sell the speakers🤔 Not particularly, so I’m in no rush.
But I will sell them at the right price, a fair price where both buyer and seller can walk away happy.
Warmest Regards, Martin 😉
4 weeks
@DarachOM Hi thanks for your interest but I decided to keep them for now .
4 weeks
Can't find your ad for the db technologies subs, are they still for sale?
4 weeks
@soji1983 Hi, I’m hoping to be in Tallaght next Saturday evening between 6 and 7pm. I was talking to Scott at DJBox and he felt the pair are definitely worth €800 or more, especially considering the condition these are absolutely mint, and the padded covers are included as well.
If you’re still genuinely interested, perhaps have another think about your offer before I bring them up with me.
Thanks, Martin
4 weeks
@seller,can I meet you next week?
1 month
@soji1983 Hi I have family in Tallaght , and plan to be there next Saturday, as for what time ,I have no idea yet , could be quite late
1 month
@seller,any plans for Dublin?
1 month
@cleigho Thanks for the €700 offer. You’re getting very close, but I’d need a little bit more to let the pair go considering their condition and the covers. If you can stretch a bit further, let me know
1 month
I am sorry 600 is my max as I have to come from tallaght to get it,I have to spend a day and at least 75 euro for the petrol.
1 month
@soji1983 Thanks very much, I appreciate the offer. You’re not a million miles away from what I’d take, but €600 is just a little too low for me considering the condition of them and the covers. If anything changes on your side, give me a shout. 👍
1 month
@soji1983 sorry you didnt make an offer