Phone Repair & Unlocking
Mr.Ink Is Now Repairing Damaged Charging Chip U2 2 IC on the iPhone Motherboard....
This is a highly skilled and time consuming repair to do successfully and involves Micro-Soldering..
If have changed the battery, dock connector, and checked that the FPC battery connector is OK, but it makes no difference in fixing your issue.
This is caused by an IC controller chip that is burnt out when it is damaged in any way it opens the circuit between the USB charger and the battery.
Some symptoms of an iPhone that has a faulty U2 IC are:
– Battery won’t charge beyond 1%
– iPhone automatically powers itself on
– when the battery is removed and the iPhone is placed on charge it does not boot to the Apple logo
– when the iPhone is put onto charge the screen stays blank and the iPhone remains lifeless,
micro and nano soldering problems.
Also we focus and specialise in hardware issue of apple product such as iphones, ipods and ipads.
We can solve all motherboard problems:
Iphone 5,5C,5S, 5SE, 6, 6plus, 6S, 6S plus
Ipad 2, iapd 3, ipad 4, ipad mini 1, mini 2, mini 3, mini 4, ipad air, ipad air 2.
- charging (not taking charge, fake charging, getting hot while charging),
- touch related problems,
- backlight problems,
- no IMEI problem,
- missing or broken fpc connectors,
- missing damage parts,
- hdd (hard drive)/nand problems such as error 9,14,4005,4014,
- no ringtones,
- no speaker or microphone working,
- back/front camera problem,
- no gyro,
- apple logo,
- blue/red/black screen of death,
- errors: 9,14,4005,4014,56 etc
Like you see we do all kind of apple repairs. We have best prices around which we promise.
Tips on choosing a service
Contact a few service providers and compare prices/quotes
Know exactly what you are getting for your money
Get quote in writing and ask for references
Know your rights, visit the CCPC website