Paddock Topper for regular maintenance of horse paddocks, parkland areas, golf courses, fruit orchards and all types of grassed and lawn areas. The Chapman RM paddock toppers have a unique, three rotor arm system, fitted with swinging tipped blades to give an unrivalled cutting performance. The blades will cut through overgrown grass, weeds, nettles, docks, thistles and light rushes. When required the paddock topper will give a finishing cut to any grassed areas. The topper mower is perfect for mowing park lands and crematoriums grounds.
These competitively priced ATV paddock toppers are quite simply the Rolls Royce of paddock toppers on the market today. Their built quality, components and specification are second to none.
• Proudly designed and manufactured in the UK.
• Their excellent and straightforward design features offer superb machine functionality.
• High specification products with high quality components used throughout.
• Unrivalled build quality (ISO9001 standards).
• Long lasting quality finish.
• Very easy maintenance - all component covers are easy to remove for easy access and maintenance.
• Honda has tested and approved the engines on all Chapman machinery giving full Honda warranty support. (Be aware many other machines are not tested and approved by Honda, therefore no warranty support!!)
RM150 model available POA
At a glance features:
Robust strengthened cutting deck with 3mm profiled steel deck with integrated stiffening beams.
Integrated side and central skids to help prevent scalping.
Single wind up, wind down height adjustment from 25mm to 240mm.
Large 19x7x8 inch flotation tyres for easy towing around rough paddocks and minimal impact on large lawns.
Call us on 0333 880 6654
(no UK Vat payable, but incoming Irish Vat and fees payable)
NB:- This product is shipped from the UK mainland, therefore "it may be" subject to vat/tax.
2 months ago