Other Tuition & Classes
in Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy
*** Last Week to Register***
Contact us asap to secure your place
- Are you looking to empower yourself?
- Interested in hypnotherapy, how it works and its proven benefits?
- Are you looking for a new rewarding career to help people?
- Would you like a better work-life balance?
- Are you a counsellor or psychotherapist who would like more tools to benefit more clients?
- Exploring self-employment and part-time or full-time career options?
- Or perhaps you are a complementary therapist and would like more evidence-based strategies to help your clients?
If you answered yes to any of the above then…
This course is for you !!!
This Foundation Level course is open to the general public. It serves as a highly valuable self-development outlet, a general interest course, and also as a stepping stone to continuing to the Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy.
You will learn;
- The Rules of the Mind
- The Mind/Body Connection
- The Theory of Hypnosis and its History
- The Benefits of Hypnotherapy
- Common Misconceptions Concerning Hypnotherapy
- Induction of Hypnosis
- Signs of Hypnosis /Classic Hypnotic Phenomena
- Hypnotic Suggestibility
- Laws of Suggestion
- Structuring Suggestions
- Effective Hypnotic Inductions & Deepeners
- Pre-Induction Consultation
- Information Gathering
- Motivational Interviewing
- Conditions Treated in Hypnotherapy
- Formulating Suggestions for Specific Symptoms
- Rules Governing Ethical Use of Hypnosis
- Dangers of Hypnotherapy
- Introduction to Hypno-Psychotherapy
- What is Psychotherapy: A Personal and Practical Guide
- Ethics and Supervision
- Practical Business Considerations
- How to Program Yourself For Success
- And much more, which will not only benefit your clients but empower you as well!
Accreditation and Insurance
This course is fully accredited and internationally recognised. Students who go on to graduate from the Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy will be eligible to apply for student insurance with Balens, and accreditation with the Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy Association and the Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy.
Flexible Payment Options
Option 1 - Payment in Full €1250 (incl. booking fee)
Option 2 - Pay as You Go
Booking and Administration fee of € 250.00 to secure your place, and € 250 per weekend in Dublin, or € 60 per evening class in Cork
About the Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy (ICHP)
Providing training in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy nationally and internationally for over 30 years.
- Foundation, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Associate Degree courses offered.
- Founding member of the European Association of Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (2004).
- Live instruction and demonstrations by experienced trainers.
- All our trainers are practitioners with their own private practices.
- Hands-on practical experience for all students.
- Course notes, audio and video recordings, and required reading lists are provided to support students at all levels of their studies.
- Our professional training courses include evidenced-based theories and techniques that work.
Dublin Course begins on the 13th & 14th September and is held one weekend per month until January 2020.
Venue: Marino Institute of Education, Griffith Avenue, Dublin 9.
Cork Course begins Wednesday, September 4th and is held once a week until January 2020.
Venue: ICHP, Therapy House, Tuckey St., Cork City.
Dr. Joe Keaney
Joe is Course Director at the ICHP where he has taught hypnotherapy and hypno-analysis for over thirty years. He also has a busy private practice, Cork Hypnotherapy Clinic, in Cork City where he has treated thousands of clients since 1984.
Check Joe out at http://www.hypnosiseire.com/training/
James P. White (M.I.C.H.P)
James is a Hypno-psychotherapist at API Clinic. He is also an experienced mindfulness educator and founder of Mindfulness Schools Ireland. James holds a Masters Degree in Hypno-Psychotherapy from ICHP.
Check James out at www.apiclinic.com
Jennifer Denise Malone (M.I.C.H.P)
Jennifer holds a Master’s degree in Hypno-Psychotherapy from the ICHP, and a FETAC Level 6 Train the Trainer certificate. She is a Hypno-Psychotherapist at The Clarity Clinic in Cork and is accredited by the CHPA.
Check Jennifer out at http://www.theclarityclinic.ie/
Tips on choosing a service
Contact a few service providers and compare prices/quotes
Know exactly what you are getting for your money
Get quote in writing and ask for references
Know your rights, visit the CCPC website