Postage is extra.
For sale is an extended play microgroove 7" vinyl single record featuring four excerpts from the 1924 four-act opera, THE STUDENT PRINCE. Singers are operatic mezzo-soprano Risë Stevens (1913-2013) and baritone Nelson Eddy (1901-1967). The chorus and orchestra were conducted by Robert Armbruster (1897-1994).
1) 'Deep in my Heart'.
3) 'Drinking Song'. The well-known and famous rousing song 'drink, drink, drink' that was especially popular during the American Prohibition years of the mid-1920's.
4) 'Just we two'.
This single comes with its original printed cover in very good condition, the vinyl disc is in excellent condition, being clean and without scratches. It plays well (45 RPM). This single produced in England by Philips (catalogue number: NBE 11081). Comes in a protective clear-plastic sleeve.
Size (vinyl record): microgroove extended play, 7" diameter.
Material(s): Vinyl disc & printed matter.
Weight (excluding transit packaging): about 58g
Approximate age: c.1960
Vinyl disc & label in excellent condition. No damage, no scratches, no cracks, no fading, etc. Printed cover in very good condition with minor storage wear. No tears, no fading or major creases.
Please see photographs, these form part of the description.
* Postal costs are extra, additional to the Asking Price.
* I always get a proof-of-posting certificate.
* I combine postal costs for multiple items when these are paid for AND posted at the same time. The combined postal cost will depend on the package size and weight. Please contact me before payment to arrange this.
* Return accepted if the item(s) is returned in same condition it left me, then the full Agreed Asking Price will be refunded. Postal costs are not refundable.
* Buyer pays the return postal costs - unless agreed otherwise.
- To be arranged
- To be arranged
7 months ago