• How would you like to work in a vibrant city centre retail store?
• Do you love dealing with people be it advising on home décor or assisting on gift purchases?
• Have you got strong visual merchandising skills and an ability to create eye-catching displays?
• Have you a flair for helping customers with their choice of paint colour and interiors?
• Have you a proven track record of successfully selling homewares and gifts in a fast paced retail environment?
If you are a high energy, enthusiastic team player seeking a challenging role with lots of opportunity for progression in a dynamic retail store then we think you need to talk to us.
We have a full time position available at for a well presented, sales-driven, customer-orientated person. You will need to posses strong inter-personal skills and be someone who proactively seeks to address customer needs to ensure an excellent customer experience every time.
You will need to possess a flair for creating displays across the store in all departments and the ability to confidently assist customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
You will need strong time management and organizational skills to juggle customer requirements while also dealing with a busy shop floor. You will need the ability to work in a close knit team and yet be able to bring your experience to the organization and work on your own initiative.
If you think you fit the bill then give us a call, we’d love to meet and have a chat.
This is a full-time position. Previous retail experience essential.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 week ago