With offices worldwide, Vistatec is growing fast as the demand for global content increases. We are always looking for motivated, innovative and hard working individuals to build on our success. People that join our global team get to share in our reputation of being a Globalisation industry leader, second to none when it comes to technology, reliability and customer experience. We work with some of the world’s most admired organisations and our people get to play a part in their success, as we make it possible for them to bring their products and services to global markets quicker than ever before.
This position is for a six month internship, part time, approximately 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
We currently are seeking a Marketing Intern to participate in a wide range of company wide global marketing activities. The role will suit someone who is eager to learn, looking develop a broad range of marketing skills and expertise and interested in gaining work experience in a fast-paced global business environment.
• Providing assistance for webinars, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc;
• Assist with the print and design of marketing materials;
• Assist with the planning and organisation of events and trade shows;
• Preparation and delivery of training materials;
• Perform reporting and analysis of marketing data;
• Social Listening and social selling
• Prepare presentations, magazine, publications;
• Update and use of contact management systems and online platforms
• Social media engagement;
• Assist in PR activity
• Other marketing requirements.
• Candidates must have a keen interest in / graduate of Marketing or Online business;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Marketing experience.
• A passion for attention to detail
• Good knowledge of web and social media.
• PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is also required.
• Design skills – knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator in particular)
• Video and or audio editing experience (knowledge of Premiere Pro, Auditions)
• Website development. Experience in WordPress, Square Space, Zappier an advantage.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
3 weeks ago