Are you our new Temp Controller?
You will play a key role in Three Q Quality standards and service delivery as you are the clients first point of contact with the company – long before they meet our TEMPS, you are the person they will come to know. The salary scale is €21,000-€23,000 depending on experience.
The role will involve out of office Support. On-call phone to be taken on a rotation basis, on average this is 6 nights over the month and one weekend in 3.
Job Title: Trainee Temp Controller – Temp division Location: Dublin 1 Salary: €21,000-€23,000 DOE Type: Permanent Hrs Mon- Fri 9-5.30 pm
The job has three main responsibilities:
• Client & Hours Management & Development – You will be responding quickly to client's recruitment and placement needs as well as building strong ongoing working relationships. Developing new client accounts and tendering for business.
• People Management & Development – You will be recruiting and matching the right TEMPS with the right client’s to ensure maximum hours are filled
• Delivering a Quality Service – You will be highly compliant with regulatory standards, client compliance - driving the highest quality standards ensuring compliance with company processes and procedures
Bonus & Benefits Package - Quarterly bonus scheme and lucrative benefits package
Comprehensive CPD, Skills and Mentoring programmes with on-going management support
Located at the heart of Dublin 1, easily accessible by public transport
On-going peer and management support
Have a minimum of 1-years experience in an office environment
Have excellent PC skills, excellent communication skills, and have an excellent telephone manner
Be able to multitask and have an energetic and professional approach to work
An ability to learn new skills, i.e. Social Media platforms, Jobs boards etc.
Have the right attitude, drive and determination to succeed in a constantly changing environment
If you are energetic, deliver on client needs and you thrive in a busy environment, this may be the job for you. Submit your CV to cvs(@)3qrecruitment.ie or contact James at 01 8783335 for more information or to request a full job description
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 year ago