Kitchen Porter jobs Dublin South, daytime hours Mon-Fri with some weekend work at €13.78 per hour
This Kitchen Porter job is with a Temps agency that supplies KP's to Hospitals & Nursing Homes across South Dublin. Our rate of pay is €13.78 per hour and hours are part time/ad-hoc. If you enjoy working in catering and like working with different people, this may be the job for you!
As we provide Temp Workers to Healthcare facilities, we will only be able to consider applicants who answer "No" to the HSE COVID-19 Screening Questions, at this time.
Simply click Apply and send your CV or call us on 01-878-3335 for more information.
Job Title: Kitchen Porter Locations: South Dublin Salary: €13.78 per hour Facility: Hospitals & Nursing Homes Hours: Part Time/Ad-hoc, daytime hours Mon-Fri with some weekend
This job involves preparing the catering department for the start of service and assisting in the serving of food to patients on wards. It will also include clearing utensils, washing-up and placing them in their correct places. This job requires flexibility and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, click apply and send your CV
• Minimum of two references covering your past 5 years employment experience.
• Open to undertaking Garda Vetting for client clearance purposes.
• Minimum 6 months previous experience working in hotels, restaurants, event or hospital catering.
• We offer excellent pay rates.
• We will provide uniforms, up-skilling and CPD.
• We work with 60 clients across Dublin, so you will get the opportunity to build experience in different healthcare facilities.
HSE Screening Questions:
1) Have you recently returned from an area with presumed community transmission of COVID-19 outside of Ireland?
2) Have you been in contact with a confirmed or presumed case of COVID-19?
3) Have you worked in or attended a healthcare facility (abroad or in Ireland) where patients with COVID-19 were being treated?
4) Have you now, or any time in the past 2 weeks exhibited symptoms of COVID-19? (Fever, Cough, Shortness of Breath, Sore Throat)
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 month ago