General Hospital Porter Job in Blanchardstown
Are you a General Porter & would you like to work in healthcare? This Porter job is with a Temps agency that supplies General Porter to Health facilities in the Dublin 15. Rate of pay is €13.78 per hour and hours are full/part time. As a General Porter in the healthcare sector your job involves the day-to-day maintenance and general upkeep of the buildings and grounds & ensure the Health & Safety Standards are upheld. If you enjoy working as a porter and working with different people, why not join Three Q Temps today?
The Health facilities we provide workers to cares for both suspected Covid positive and positive cases and you will be required to undertake the required training on PPE and wear the same if needed.
If you're interested in this job, click the Apply button and send us your CV or call us on 01-878-335 for more information.
As we provide Temp Workers to Healthcare facilities, we will only be able to consider applicants who answer "No" to the HSE COVID-19 Screening Questions, at this time.
Job Title: General Porter Location: Dublin 15 Salary: €13.78 Facility: Health facility Hours: Full/Part time
• This is an excellent opportunity for you to build a career working in the Healthcare Industry
• Excellent training & development to build your career, promotion & transfer opportunities
• You will be supported by our Three Q TEMPS office team We will provide uniforms, up-skilling and CPD
• Operate & maintain the building energy system
• Check, log and store daily incoming goods
• Ensuring patient safety
• Front of House Cover
• Check daily all soap/disinfectant/towel dispensers
• Transporting goods and materials as required
• Maintain and repair Equipment & Supplies
• Collecting and delivering food
• Transporting patients on Trolleys/Wheelchairs
• Open to undertaking Garda Vetting for client clearance purpose
• Previous experience working as a porter in a similar environment
• References covering the past 5 years of your employment history
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please click Apply and send in your CV or call us on 01 – 878 3335
Three Q Perms and Temps is your hands-on recruitment team. We are the only recruitment company in Ireland to provide post placement supports to those we have helped find their new job. As Recruiters we are dedicated to helping job seekers find their right job - through our recruitment services, interview and CV tips in our weekly blogs and with our CSR activities with Jobcare. We are passionate about finding the right people for the right jobs - you can trust us to help you when you decide to move to enhance your career.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 month ago