Chef job in a hospital in Dublin 4, Full Time Hours @ €16 per hour
Are you a qualified chef? How does no more night shifts sound? We are hiring chefs to work in a hospital in Dublin 4. Your role as a healthcare chef will be to prepare patient meals, keep the kitchen clean and ensure all HACCP regulations are being met.
Hit Apply to send your CV to our Temp Team and if you are suitable for the role we will call you and let you know more about the role and what it’s like to work for Three Q TEMPS.
As we provide Temp Workers to Healthcare facilities, we will only be able to consider applicants who answer "No" to the HSE COVID-19 Screening Questions, at this time. Please click, 'Apply Now' to view these questions and to apply.
Job Title: Chef Location: Dublin 4 Facility: Hospital Wages: €16.00 per hour Hours: Full time
• Build up your healthcare experience
• With only daytime working hours, you’ll have a better work-life balance
• This is an excellent opportunity for you to build a career working in the Healthcare Catering Industry
• We offer excellent pay rates and you will have the opportunity earn extra on Sundays
• Providing long term leave cover to Hospitals & Nursing Homes
• You will be responsible for maintaining daily HACCP systems & kitchen safety
• You'll be working with the kitchen to deliver outstanding dishes - every time
• You have a formal culinary qualification of at least 2 years i.e City & Guilds 706/1 - 706/2
• You have at least 2 years’ experience as a chef
• You have experience working in a fast-paced kitchen
Are you interested? Hit the apply button now and send us your CV.
If you want more information about your next move feel free to ring the office at 018783335 to find out more about the job.
Three Q provides the Gold Standard in Temping. Here’s what some of our temps have to say about working with us:
“I’ve been working for Three Q for a while and I can honestly say that the team are professional, thoughtful, reliable, friendly and trustworthy"
"I have worked with this company for almost 12 years and they deserve more than 5 stars if i could give more I would. They are very professional at what they do"
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 month ago