Due to continued growth in business Rochford Motors require a Service Receptionist and Administrator to join us at our SEAT and Mitsubishi dealership and our CVRT Light Commercial test centre.
About the role:
The role is supportive, administrative and customer facing and will include the following main responsibilities as well as other admin tasks:
- Reception duties such as answering telephone and email enquiries.
- Meeting and greeting customers.
- Assist with managing bookings to the service department and test centre.
- Preparing service invoices, explanation of invoices to customers and emailing where required.
- Assist the Service Manager by raising work estimates, job cards and invoices.
- Keeping customers updated on progress of their vehicle repairs.
- Contacting customers for authority to proceed with repairs.
- Liaising with the Service Manager and technicians.
- Some sales administration duties.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Computer literate ideally with Microsoft office experience.
- Excellent customer service skills, professional appearance and work ethic essential
- Enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude to their work.
- Knowledge or experience of motor vehicles an advantage but not essential
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 week ago