SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Picker for our Client based in St. Margaret's, Co. Dublin. The site is not accessible by public transport therefore you will need your own transport or a lift to work. This is an on-going full-time position with immediate start.
Order picking, building pallets, operating a power pallet truck (training provided if you do not have a licence), pallet wrapping, checking off pallets. Labelling of product, using computers and warehouse system on a daily basis.
• Experience in a similar role;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Must be reliable and trustworthy;
• Able to meet targets;
• Team player.
RATE OF PAY:
€11 per hour.
6am-5pm or 2pm-11pm. The company operates 7 days per week and candidates are required to be flexible to work 5 days over 7. No flexibility required to swap between early and late shifts. You will receive a roster a week ahead for 5 days either on the early or late shifts based on your availability.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 day ago