SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Operative for our Client based in St. Margaret's, Co. Dublin. This is a full-time role with a view to long-term permanent employment for the right candidate.
Accurate sorting of parcels, unloading and loading duties in a busy warehouse.
• Previous warehouse experience;
• Forklift licence or experience in previous roles;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Basic IT skills;
• Reliable and hard-working.
RATE OF PAY:
€12.18 per hour between 7am and 7pm; €15.83 per after 7pm; plus €17.62 split shift premium per day.
• Monday 5am-9am and 4pm-8pm;
• Tuesday to Friday 6am-10am and 4pm-8pm;
Split shifts 5 days per week, ideal candidate for this role is also flexible to work morning hours on Saturdays.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
3 weeks ago