SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Jetting Van Driver/Drainage Engineer for our Client based in Dublin 12. This is a permanent role with immediate start for the right candidate.
The work involves driving a jetting van mainly in Dublin and as required in all areas of the country, carrying out drain management activities.
• Full clean B licence;
• Minimum 3 years' experience as a Drainage Technician with jetting van/jet-vac equipment or similar to include high pressure water jetting and confined space operations;
• Experience driving a van with heavy loads;
• Valid Safe Pass, Manual Handling cert and Confined Spaces training (preferred however refresher training will be provided for the right candidate);
• Strong aptitude for problem solving;
• Be able to demonstrate technical knowledge and competency of the drainage industry;
• Excellent customer service skills;
• Ability to work on your own initiative;
• Health & safety conscious;
• Reliable and trustworthy.
• Own transport to drive to/from head office is essential.
RATE OF PAY:
€15 per hour. Overtime at 1.5x after 40 hours.
Monday to Friday 8am-5pm. Must be fully flexible in relation to potential overtime, on-call and early starts.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 week ago