SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Sales Executive for our Client, a fresh food company producing own brand products for the major Irish retailers. The company is based in Dublin 11, however you will be required to travel throughout the country (company car provided). This role is a permanent position with an immediate start. It is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a marketing or sales training and want to develop a sales career in the food industry.If you have excellent people skills, strong customer focus and you are passionate about food then this role is a perfect match for you. If you like variety in your daily work, travelling around Ireland and meeting new people every day then we would like to hear from you. Full training is provided over a 2 month period to ensure you are fully familiar with the business and product ranges.
• Conducting in-store product tastings across the country and liaising with store managers to promote products;
• Developing strong relationships and communication with customer stores staff to become the first point of contact in supporting company’s products;
• Retain existing customers and sales volumes through your in-store activities and relationships;
• Working closely with Technical and Sales Teams;
• Ensuring that all samples and demonstration stands are maintained and set to company standard;
• Reporting in-store feedback from customers back to Sales on a timely basis.
• Full clean B drivers licence;
• Very strong communication and people skills;
• Friendly and helpful personality;
• Well-organised and must have mature approach to work;
• Problem solving ability is a must;
• Professional and neat appearance;
• Artistic flare and a sense of style for in-store displays;
• Ability to work on your own or as part of a team and manage your work schedules;
• Reliable and trustworthy.
9am-5.30pm working 5 over 7 in locations across Ireland. Flexibility to work outside these hours and Saturdays is essential (but not all Saturdays).
€28,000 per annum. Fully expensed company car, mobile phone and laptop provided. All travel, subsistence and accommodation expenses are covered.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
3 weeks ago