SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for experienced Rigid Truck Drivers for our Client based in Rathcoole, Dublin 22. These are permanent roles with an immediate start.
The role consists of a combination of driving, operating a vacuum/jetting tanker and associated manual work. The duties can include working in confined spaces, servicing drains for grease, petrol service station interceptors etc. Normally you will work with another driver as a team however on occasion you will be required to complete tasks as an individual driver.
• Full clean C or CE licence;
• Valid ADR ticket;
• Experience driving rigid tankers preferable but not essential;
• Be a self-starter and work to a high standard without supervision;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential;
• Must understand, clarify and follow operating procedures including Risk Assessment and Method Statements.
RATE OF PAY:
• Basic pay €13.47 per hour; with increases in basic pay with years of service with the company.
• Daily subsistence allowance €14.30 per day (untaxed).
• Overtime at time and a half paid outside of standard working hours.
• Pre 6am start and all weekend hours after 12 midday Saturday are at double time.
• Call-out allowance is paid when scheduled.
• Eligible for a bonus scheme which is paid twice a year based on individual performance.
Standard working week is Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm. It is essential that you are flexible to work overtime on a regular basis, including working on a call-out schedule.
From time to time you will be required to work-stay overnight, in this case an allowance is paid.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
2 weeks ago