SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for Production Operatives for our Client based in St. Margaret's, Co. Dublin. The site is not accessible by public transport therefore you will need your own transport or a lift to work. This is an on-going full-time position with immediate start. Part-time roles also available for candidates who are not able to work full weeks. There is an opportunity to progress within the production floor to skilled roles and higher pay rates.
Sorting and packing of fresh produce in a busy food production environment.
• Production or food handling experience;
• Good attention to detail;
• Must be reliable and trustworthy;
• Able to meet targets;
• Team player.
RATE OF PAY:
€9.80 per hour.
7am-5pm or 4pm-2am. The company operates 7 days a week.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 week ago