SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer for our Client based in South Dublin. The role involves the overall management of a coating production process within the company with responsibility for staff, production and delivery of technical standards and customer relationships including pricing.
• Managing a newly constructed application process area for specialist coatings application;
• Meeting production and technical requirements;
• Management and training of staff;
• Dealing with customer requirements and working with customers;
• Ensuring all equipment remains in good working condition;
• Generation of daily/weekly production and technical reports;
• Working to ISO 9001 standard.
• Industrial process & manufacturing experience essential;
• Strong understanding of health and safety within the workplace;
• Ability to work to the highest standards and quality requirements;
• Good communication skills and a team player attitude;
• Ability to work on own initiative.
RATE OF PAY:
Competitive remuneration package will be paid.
Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm. There is some flexibility in working hours.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 week ago