SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Administrator/Generalist for our Client, a large well-known multinational business, based in St. Margaret's, Co. Dublin. This is a 6-month fixed term contract with the potential to become long term permanent employment. The role will be based in mainly in the company’s offices, but the successful candidate must also be available to work from home if required. This is a busy role for somebody with strong administrative and communication skills and the ability to multi-task and change priorities at very short notice combined with an interest in HR. The role may also be suitable for candidates with no HR background but with very strong demonstrable skills as an Administrator. The right candidate will possess accuracy and attention to detail, together with the ability to prioritise demands.
• Management of multiple HR projects;
• Production of ad hoc and weekly/monthly reports, must have good report generation skills;
• Provide support to staff and managers on HR related queries;
• Ensure that all documentation is kept up to date;
• Carry-out HR projects as assigned by the HR Manager;
• Administration of HR Information Systems.
• Experience in a professional HR role, while not essential, would be an advantage;
• Strong written and oral communication & interpersonal skills, coupled with an ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times. Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and managers;
• Excellent administration skills, strong attention to detail, with the ability to set up and maintain appropriate work systems;
• Ability to work under pressure, with attention to detail and the ability to meet challenging deadlines;
• Strong technical IT skills, as well as strong Excel, Word & PowerPoints skills;
• Highly motivated and organised with pro-active approach to work;
• Reliable and hard-working.
RATE OF PAY:
€30,000-€35,000 depending on experience
Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
2 months ago