SUMMARY OF ROLE:
Due to a major expansion in our Client based in Oldcastle, Co. Meath, we are currently recruiting for General & Factory Operatives. The roles are full-time on-going positions with the potential for long-term permanent employment. This is a good opportunity to start your career in factory operations and gain valuable training and experience. Prior experience in a similar role is not required provided you are eager to learn, are reliable and have an excellent attitude to work. Full training will be provided. Transport may be provided depending on your location.
General operative and assembly work in a factory environment.
• Willingness to do manual work;
• Must be reliable and trustworthy;
• Willingness for shift work;
• Team player.
RATE OF PAY:
€10.35 per hour. Overtime at 1.5x after 39 hours. Annual bonus scheme of up to €800 depending on performance.
Monday to Friday 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-4pm, Saturday 6am to 12 midday.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
3 days ago