SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for a General Operative for our Client's testing laboratory based on the Killarney side of the Macroom Bypass. This is an on-going full-time position with immediate start. The role is expected to be 1-2 years for the duration of project and there is an opportunity to train as a Junior Materials Technician. The successful candidate will be required to attend full-time training and induction in Wilton, Cork for the first week of employment.
The role involves unloading and testing of concrete/asphalt samples and other general operative duties. There may also be some van driving and collection duties.
• Valid SafePass;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Basic computer and paperwork completion skills;
• Full clean B driving licence desireable but not essential.
RATE OF PAY:
€11 per hour.
Monday to Friday 8am-5pm. Some flexibility is required to work outside these hours.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 month ago