SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for a Dispatch Operations Administrator for our Client, a well-known international logistics company, based in St Margaret’s, Co. Dublin. This is a long-term opportunity, with a view to permanency, for the right candidate in a large company that provides excellent training and career progression opportunities. Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, the role involves scheduling drivers based on the customers' request, responsible for cost application to courier remunerations and supporting the Operations function in billing, invoicing payments and queries. Full training to be a dispatcher is provided, so will suit a wide range of backgrounds.
• Develop delivery routes and maintain contact with drivers throughout the day;
• Collaborate with operations team to modify daily routes to accommodate the needs of customers;
• Act as a communication liaison through, answer incoming phone calls from drivers, customer and customer services;
• Cultivate strong relationships with drivers;
• Controlling of data quality and checks;
• Price jobs/pick-ups as requested by Customer Service and Management;
• Deal with payment and cost queries (full training provided);
• Support business with cost reporting and ad-hoc analysis;
• Provide customer level reporting and analysis.
• 1-2 two years’ experience in an administrative or customer services role;
• Strong analytical ability;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Excellent phone manner and good customer service skills;
• Basic to medium knowledge of MS Excel;
• Team player with ability to work on own initiative;
• Proactive & flexible approach to work;
• Proven ability to meet deadlines.
RATE OF PAY:
€12.50 per hour.
9am or 9.30am to 5.30pm or 6pm, depending on business needs.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
2 weeks ago