SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for Collections Agents working in the VAT and duty payment function of our Client based in St Margaret’s, Co. Dublin. The roles are full-time agency positions with the potential for long-term permanent employment. Our Client, a multi-national logistics company provides excellent training and career progression opportunities.
• Customer Vat billing query handling;
• Processing payments of VAT & duty charges via PCI pay for non-account customers;
• Liaison with Station staff on VAT shipment processing;
• Assist in cash & bank reconciliations;
• Produce relevant reports as specified;
• Manage aged debt collection targets;
• Work closely with internal departments and external parties as required.
• Min leaving certificate or equivalent;
• Experience in taking payment over the phone;
• Finance admin experience an advantage;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Excellent planning and organising skills;
• Team Player with ability to work on own initiative;
• Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
• Strong Microsoft Office skills – especially Excel.
€28,500 per annum.
Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
3 days ago