SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Coatings Application Manager for our Client, Ireland’s largest industrial steel coating Group, based in South Dublin.
The role, which reports to the Group Operations Director, is an important part of the management team, and involves the overall management of a specialist coatings area within the company with responsibility for staff, production, delivery of technical standards, customer satisfaction and pricing work.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong technical/production background who wishes to broaden their commercial and operational management skills/experience, with responsibility for the management of a key business growth area within the Group.
• Liaising with customers and sales representatives;
• Pricing and costing work;
• Scheduling and organising of coatings work;
• Staff management;
• Stock control and materials management;
• Ensuring quality and efficient delivery of the coatings processes;
• Ensuring all equipment is maintained in good order;
• Managing the Health and safety requirements and environmental compliance requirements.
• Experience in Production/Industrial Process Management;
• Strong people and communication skills;
• Excellent organisational skills;
• Experience in meeting customer deadlines;
• Third level qualification an advantage but not essential;
• Health & safety conscious at all times;
• Knowledge/experience of spray painting/shot blasting an advantage but not essential.
Competitive remuneration package will be paid.
Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm. This is a management role with some flexibility in working hours.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 week ago