SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for and experienced bookkeeper for our Client based in Tallaght, Dublin 24. This is an on-going full-time, 30 hours per week, position, with flexibility in working hours.
Maintaining books and records of an expanding business. Dealing with all aspects of the accounts and day to day running of the office.
• Experience in bookkeeping and preparation of accounts;
• Payment of creditors and sales invoicing;
• Weekly payroll, must have payroll experience;
• Basic analysis of costs to identify profit/loss on different lines of activity;
• Experience of transport would be an advantage but not essential;
• Understanding tendering for work an advantage;
• Willingness to make improvements in the office essential;
• Able to work to tight deadlines;
• Good team player;
RATE OF PAY:
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Hours of work are flexible but must be in the office on either of Monday or Friday afternoon for a finish of 5.30pm. In addition must attend the office a minimum of 4 days per week. There is flexibility to negotiate what is suitable for individual circumstances.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 year ago