SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Artic Shunter (Tug) Driver for our Client based in Dublin 8. This is an immediate vacancy on an on-going casual basis that could lead to full-time long-term work for the right candidate. The successful candidate must be willing to undergo training on a 9 tonne forklift and operate same in addition to tug driving.
The role involves shunting articulated trailers in a busy production plant.
• Full clean EC licence;
• Digital Tachograph Card;
• Driver Qualification Card;
• Safe and confident artic truck driving skills and experience;
• Need to have experience of winding up/down trailer legs and accurate reversing skills in tight spaces;
• Willingness to receive forklift training and any other additional training as the role requires;
• Health and safety conscious.
€17.43 per hour (includes night shift premium).
Very attractive overtime structure for longer shifts and weekend work.
The company operates 7 days per week. You need to be available 5 over 7 for primarily night shifts 10pm-6am. The ideal candidate is flexible to work other shifts too as required.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
4 months ago