SUMMARY OF ROLE:
Due to a major expansion in our Client based in St Margaret’s, Co. Dublin we are currently recruiting for Admin Clerks. The roles are full-time on-going positions with the potential for long-term permanent employment. Our Client, a multi-national logistics company provides excellent training and career progression opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a career in office administration and gain valuable training and experience. Prior experience in a similar role is not required provided you are eager to learn, have good keyboard skills and excellent attitude to work. Full training will be provided.
Providing administrative support in a busy office - primarily phone answering, filing, scanning, data entry, query handling via phone and email.
• Computer literate;
• Fast and accurate keyboard skills (min 40 wpm);
• Willingness to learn and develop skills;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Excellent phone manner and good customer service skills;
• Must be energetic and enthusiastic.
RATE OF PAY:
€12.68 per hour for hours worked between 7am and until 7pm, €16.48 outside of those hours.
For the training period Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm. Ideal candidates are flexible to work all below shifts:
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 week ago