SUMMARY OF ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for an Admin Assistant for our Client, a busy city centre recruitment agency, based in Dublin 2. The role is a full-time on-going position with an immediate start. Full training will be provided. This is a remote working role.
Supporting the financial controller in various administration tasks in the finance function including time-sheets, payroll queries, invoicing, bank reconciliations, purchase invoices etc.
• Good computer skills and ability to learn new systems;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Good working knowledge/basic experience of Excel spreadsheets;
• Administration experience;
• Excellent phone manner and customer service skills;
• Good verbal and written communication skills;
• Team player;
• Must be able to use own initiative.
RATE OF PAY:
Salary on application depending on experience.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9am to 6pm. Wednesday 12 midday to 8.30pm.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
3 hours ago