Trim Hire, Hardware & DIY Centre, established in 2000 is a leading provider of hardware, DIY and the hire of plant and machinery in the North East. As a member of the Topline Group we are committed to expanding our business and meeting the needs of our customers.
We are currently looking for a Test & Run Mechanic, please see below for job description.
Must be competent in basic mechanics to include:
· Checking engine oil levels and topping up if required
· Checking hydraulic oil levels and topping up if required
· Checking coolant levels and topping up if required
· Checking pulley’s and belts and adjusting if required
· Basic wiring such as wiring brake lights, flashing beacons, etc.
· Checking basic functions like brakes and cables
· Must have knowledge of small engines.
· Will be responsible for keeping the workshop organised
· Other duties will apply where necessary
Interested applicants should forward an up to date CV .
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
2 months ago