Navan Hire, Hardware & DIY Centre, established in 1986 is a leading provider of hardware, DIY and the hire of plant and machinery in the North East. As a member of the Topline Group we are committed to expanding our business and meeting the needs of our customers
As Junior Hire Sales you will support the hire team to maintain existing customer service through good phone manner, exceeding customer expectations regarding delivery times and understanding the requirement of the customer’s machine type and any accessories needed. The role also entails liasing with Drivers for the daily / weekly delivery/collection schedule.
• Responding to incoming calls and emails for construction equipment for hire.
• Dealing with customers professionally and politely.
• Act as a point of contact for customer hire and sales requests dealing with all enquiries from first contact to completion.
• Liaise with the driver’s regarding deliveries or collections.
• Ensure that all relevant paperwork related to on-hires, off-hires is processed on the system.
• Prepare quotes in a timely manner when requested by customer and sales person.
• Process monetary transactions on a daily basis
• General office administration
• Liaising with the Accounts dept.
• Dealing with customer complaints and damage.
• Undertake any additional duties as they may arise.
• Previous experience in the Hire industry highly desirable
• As this is a customer facing role, excellent communication skills and a friendly approach are a must.
• IT literacy required and a Knowledge of Syrinx would be desirable
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
2 months ago