Due to continued growth and expansion, our client is recruiting a Part-Qualified Accountant to work within their Audit Services Department based in Kilkenny. The successful applicant will join a busy vibrant team at a time of major organisational change, growth and rebranding.
The successful applicant will join our our Audit Services Department. Reporting to our Head of Audit.
The role will include the following;
• Assisting with client audits,
• Liaising with clients, researching and resolving technical queries from clients.
• Preparing audit work papers and financial statements.
• Working with the Head of Audit on ad-hoc client assignments.
The successful candidate will ideally be pursuing a CPA / ACCA / ACA qualification and will have a
minimum of one year’s experience working in public practice environment. They will have;
• Strong attention to detail and technical knowledge.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• An effective and motivated team player with strong organisational skills
• Ability to cope with deadlines and excellent time-management skills.
• Willingness to learn and develop professionally.
Remuneration and Benefits
Our clients take pride in recognising and rewarding hard work and achievement. They offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels.
The PART QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT’S package will include
– salary, performance related bonus, professional subscriptions, CPD allowance and continuous
training and support in a collaborative dynamic practice.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is not willing to go down the route of work permits/visas/sponsorship.
For this reason, all candidates must have permission to work in Ireland.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
8 months ago