Our Client, a renowned 4 star establishment in the southeast, seek to recruit a Sales Manager to join their team. Reporting directly to a General Manager the position will be mainly based off site, travelling to service and attract clients on a regional, national and international basis. The experienced and ambitious Sales Manager will have a proven track record in the 4-star hospitality sector. The Sales manager will have a professional approach and ability to work in this fast-paced environment. Key segments for development include conference/events, corporate, MICE and group.
Experience and Knowledge
In addition to having an excellent track record in sales, the successful candidate will possess an outgoing personality, resourcefulness and a flair for sales with excellent inter-personal skills and a determination to succeed.
• Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Sales Manager with strong corporate sales experience within the hospitality industry.
Display strong research, trend spotting, competitive analysis and be IT proficient.
Dynamic person with the natural ability to build rapport and maintain effective and trusting relationships with guests/clients, suppliers and colleagues.
Exceptional communication and presentation skills both verbal and written.
Ability to communicate, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within a company.
Ability to manage time and workload.
• High degree of self-motivation, strong commitment and driven to achieve targets
Full clean driving license.
Flexible working hours.
• To nurture existing business, source and generate new business opportunities to maximise revenues.
• Develop and deliver sales reports, project reports; follow up calls, competitor analysis etc.;
• Support, lead and work closely with a sales teams;
• Work within agreed budgets and timelines;
• Assist with the execution and implementation of in-house business development initiatives.
• Sales experience should include: generating leads, creating proposals, conducting sales presentations, account management and meeting sales goals.
• You will be required to travel.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is unable to consider candidates who do not have full compliance to work in Ireland
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
4 months ago