Job Type: Permanent
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is unable to go down the route of work permits, visas or sponsorship.
It is therefore ESSENTIAL that all candidates have FULL AUTHORITY to work in Ireland.
Purpose of the Job
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a QEHS Advisor to ensure the plant and personnel meet all requirements with regard to Safety, Health & Welfare and Environmental legislation and Company Directives and manage all aspects of ISO 9001 and ISO14001.
* Design and Perform internal audits of the Quality and Environmental systems relating to documented procedures, work instructions, and the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 International Standards
* Represent the company by interfacing with customers, assisting with internal and external audits
* Help ensure the plant and personnel meet all Customer requirements with regard to quality, including the supply of documentation, information, after-sales care
* Managing Customer Concerns (queries, complaints, requests)
* Ensure compliance to specified quality requirements by performing in-house and supplier audits and surveys
* Prepare reports by collecting, interpreting, analyzing and summarizing data and making recommendations
* Give guidance, training and instruction to staff on all relevant Safety matters and maintain Safety Star point meetings
* Site contact for EHS & Gensuite reporting and actions
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
* NEBOSH in Safety or equivalent certificate
* Minimum 3 years direct vocational experience
Must have, or be willing to attain:
> Internal Auditor ISO 9001 & 14001 qualified
> Third Level and professional qualification in Quality Assurance OR City & Guilds QA OR minimum 5 years direct vocational experience.
> Thorough knowledge of ISO 9001 & 14001
* Safety, customer and results focused orientation
* Effective communicator
* Adaptability and flexibility (may involve travel and occasional unsociable hours)
* Decision making and judgement and ability to use own initiative
* Teamwork and cooperation
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on grounds of age, race, religion, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation or disability in relation to recruitment and employment.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
7 months ago