• The Supply Chain Planner is responsible for planning, scheduling, inventory and may perform work in a specific sub-speciality in Inventory Planning and Control or Operations.
Key Responsibilities and End Results: (Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to the following):
• Responsible for inventory replenishment based on production schedules, current inventory, customer orders and forecasts.
• Responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating and giving final approval of the master schedule of products through the complete production cycle.
• Liaise with stakeholders to reschedule production to support business.
• Support business execution of new programs and initiatives.
• Monitor key performance indicators, analyse cost and coordinate cross functional work teams to increase effectiveness of supply chain initiatives.
• Assist with development of metrics to assess and improve forecast accuracy.
• Assist with the development and implementation of department standards, practices, procedures and policies to ensure the accuracy of inventory records.
• Supports all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
• Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
• Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
Job Specifications: The minimum education and experience required to perform this job competently.
• Degree Qualified, highly desirable, with specific or additional qualifications in the area of supply chain management, logistics and/or planning including an APICS, CPIM or APICS CSCP certification.
• 3-5 years’ experience of supply planning preferably within a Healthcare/ Pharmaceutical environment.
• Strong understanding of forecasting, MPS, and MRP.
• Strong understanding of Pharmaceutical RA / GMP compliance.
• Experience of SAP desirable.
• Excellent attention to detail superior customer service, planning, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Effective negotiation, presentation and diplomacy skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, self-motivated with ability to complete tasks on time.
• Take appropriate action when necessary to meet objectives.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent Excel skills essential, proficient in the use of Word, Power Point, etc.
• Reports to Supply Chain Manager.
• Supply Chain.
• Plantwide Team Members and Managers.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
2 months ago