Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is unable to go down the route of work permits, visas or sponsorship.
It is therefore ESSENTIAL that all candidates have FULL AUTHORITY to work in Ireland.
Our clients are currently looking for a full-time permanent Mechanical Project Engineer for their Water treatment plant based in the Dublin region.
* Assist in the management of projects from tender to client handover.
* Assist in the production of coordinated system drawings, plans through CAD and/or BIM.
* Identify Mechanical equipment requirements.
* Coordinate with the Design Engineering team, Client Engineering team and contractors to ensure delivery is in compliance with approved design
* Select plant and equipment to meet specifications.
* Prepare detailed technical submittals for approval.
* Vendor / Contractor management.
* Prepare Test Packs and work with QA/QC to ensure that all mechanical construction works are carried out in accordance with specifications.
* Consider the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints
* Assist Construction Management and EHS Team in ensuring that the workplace is in compliance with all client and statutory requirements
* Interface with clients, vendors, client project management and other disciplines ensuring the highest level of service is provided.
* Engage with commissioning teams to ensure handover is planned from construction phase and managed smoothly.
Qualifications and Skills
* Mechanical Engineering qualification.
* Waste Water experience
* Processed pipe work experience
* 5+ years’ experience as a Mechanical Engineer.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability and confidence to deal with a broad range of people.
* Organised individual with a constant focus and attention to detail.
* Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
* Ability to meet strict deadline and work under pressure.
* Excellent IT skills
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 year ago