Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is unable to go down the route of work permits, visas, sponsorship.
It is therefore ESSENTIAL that all candidates have full authority to work in Ireland.
The Maintenance Technician reports to the Maintenance Manager. The role of the Maintenance Technician is to maintain all equipment to ensure maximum utilisation and ultimate safety.
This role will involve working shift patterns including nights.
* Electrical and Mechanical trouble-shooting
* Electro-mechanical repairs to high-speed, PLC-controlled plant, processing and packaging equipment, also pneumatic and hydraulic control systems and conveying systems
* Support the installation and commissioning of all new equipment.
* Confirming that all safety features on equipment are maintained and operational.
* Ensure that PM’s are carried out and documented. All documentation relating to equipment is accurate and up to date and readily available. All stocks for equipment are accurate and up to date.
* Support Production Team in achieving targets
* Closely monitor line and machine performance and intervene on line as soon as any deterioration in performance occurs
* To be observant & work off your own initiative when a fault is detected & to take action based on your best judgment on whether to effect immediate repair or not
* To keep clean any areas in which you are working and comply with the requirements of the quality management system including the production facility, the workshop and stores
* Co-operate and participate fully in training and development in cross-skilling and other job-related competencies
* Update the maintenance management system, records of all changes, stores transactions made and work carried out
* Display a positive and constructive attitude in partnership of problem solving with other areas of the business.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
2 months ago