Please note, due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is unable to go down the route of work permits, visas and/or sponsorships.
It is therefore essential that all candidates have full authority to work in ireland.
Objectives of the role
Develop and maintain new and existing sales channels across emea
As well as managing the customer relationship from initial introduction to hand over of customer to npi team and beyond.
Requirements and experience
Hons degree preferably in a business or engineering discipline
▪ 5+ years of commercial experience operating within medical device / life sciences contract manufacturing organisation.
▪ proven track record of sales growth in medical device contract design / manufacturing business
▪ self-motivational and target driven
▪ good business acumen and organization skills
▪ high comfort level with technical elements in the role
▪ excellent communication skills
▪ strong negotiation and influencing skills to close sales at different levels in customer organizations
▪ excellent technical knowledge highly desirable
▪ achieve sales targets and sustained revenue growth
▪ identify new market opportunities and generate sales for new capability and service offering
▪ develop opportunities with current customer base
▪ direct sales
▪ monitor key customer relationships
▪ develop strategic relationship within multinational accounts to ensure product offering is integrated into customer organization
▪ communicate and implement all sales and marketingprograms for region
▪ attend local / national / international meetings as
▪ report competitive intelligence to marketing and
▪ communicate efficiently and work closely with the
Team at schivo medical to ensure highest standard in
▪ general reports for leadership team
▪ support schivo medical’s representatives in the sales
▪ team with engineering function on costings and
▪ continuously develop technical knowledge
▪ other duties as required
▪ normal office environment when working on site
▪ travel required nationally and internationally – up to
▪ exposure to normal factory environment from time to
Time, ppe may be required.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
3 months ago