Due to the urgency of this vacancy, our client is unable to go down the route of work permits, visas or sponsorship. It is therefore essential that all candidates have full permission to work in Ireland.
The toolmaker-fitter will have the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy, be positive, driven and be able to work with minimum supervision. The company operates both manual and CNC machines. Previous experience working on technically challenging applications will be an advantage.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
Produce machined parts manually and by CNC machine, setting up and operating computer numerical control (CNC) machines; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
• Reading and understanding manufacture drawings/specifications.
• CNC Machining – Milling and Turning
• Manual Machining – Milling, Turning and Grinding.
• Product Inspection.
• Be flexible in this position and must be prepared to undertake such other work as may be assigned to you by the company from time to time
• Good Verbal Communication.
• Functional and Technical Skills.
• Attention to Detail.
• Self-Motivated with the ability to work under own initiative and within a team.
• Ability to work in a safe manner
• CAD/CAM an advantage.
Education and Experience Required
• Must have completed a Tool Making- Fitting Apprenticeship.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a toolmaking- fitter role required.
• 3rd Level Education an Advantage
A competitive package is on offer for the right candidate. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
2 months ago