Accounts payable/admin clerk required for small busy company, specialising in an ancillary service to the construction industry. Would suit an enthusiastic self- motivated person willing to grow with the company and who is looking for a challenging and rewarding position.
- Full responsibility from processing invoices, payments, reconciliation of accounts and month-end procedures
- Knowledge of sub-contractors RCT and reverse charge VAT would be an advantage
Assisting with general office admin procedures.
Experience in the above duties an advantage
Knowledge of Sage 50 software for processing accounts an advantage
Experience using Microsoft Office software
Good basic internet skills
Good communication skills using English language(written and oral)
Ability to work on own initiative and as a team player.
The position offers a great degree of flexibility and the opportunity to develop the role and grow with the company.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 year ago