Events Jobs in Dublin
Excel Recruitment are urgently looking for experienced Events Staff to work in various Hospitality units in Dublin and an opportunity to work with an amazing team. The contract would be casual with a lot of ongoing work available all year round.
The ideal candidate will provide food and beverage service at exclusive functions and events. Experience of cash handling, knowledge of HACCP and Manual Handling and experience in banqueting duties will be an advantage.
Events Jobs in Dublin Responsibilities:
• Provision of a high level of customer care and service
• General F&B duties
• Working as part of a team in a busy but friendly environment
Events Jobs in Dublin Requirements:
• Able to work quickly and under pressure
• Flexible availability
• Must be responsible and reliable
• Must be able to provide prompt and friendly service at all times
**These jobs would also suit a Events Staff working part-time or those looking to work additional hours**
Due to the high level of interest in the position, we will only contact successful candidates who meet the requirements of the position listed above.
Please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly.
The contact for this job is Dileta and the team can be contacted on 01- 8717676.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
6 months ago