We have vacancies for both experienced, competent, CCTV Installation and Preventative Maintenance personnel AND entry-level personnel.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
• To undertake the installation & commissioning of CCTV electronic systems as scheduled by our Installation Manager
• To program & commission complex integrated CCTV equipment and auxillary equipment.
• To upgrade multi-platform systems to the newest technology as required by clients.
• To carry out installation & commissioning works primarily in the Dublin area but possibly further afield
• To provide technical support for our service department as and when required
• To personally manage your personal vehicle and vehicle stock
• To participate out of hours on-call rota and standby rota when required
• To comply with the company Health & Safety requirements and company Vehicle management
Senior Personnel are expected to have previously acquired/undertaken:
• 5+ Years of verifiable experience in the installation and maintenance of CCTV & Access Control Systems
• 5+ Years of verifiable experience within a service & repair industry. Experience should include preventative maintenance and fault diagnostics.
• Experience working with multiple CCTV systems, products and platforms.
• Basic Health & Safety certificates eg Safepass, Manual Handling, Working @ Heights with Harness Inspection and Ladder Safety Awareness..
Other advantageous certs for this role would include the Solas CSCS H&S @ Roadworks cert, MEWP cert, 1st Aid/First Responder Training cert, Veolia LOS, LPS, LES card and a Solas CSCS Sign, Lighting & Guarding @ Roadworks (SLG) certificate.
BOTH Junior & Senior personnel are expected to have already acquired and retain:
• A full clean driving license - essential
• Flexibility with regard to working hours - Successful candidates must be available for day or night works, early & late starts, as may be required by the business from time to time. In return you will be rewarded generously.
• Fluency in English, written and oral
• Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
• Excellent IT/Network skills
• Excellent Planning, organization and reporting skills
• Be capable of working as part of a team or individually
• Excellent understanding of current Health & Safety regulations
• Excellent understanding and a strong compliance level on own hand hygiene, personal hygiene, respiratory etiquette and social distancing
• Excellent knowledge on the current standards/protocol relating to usage of CCTV
• An unrestricted right to work in Ireland
• The ability to commission and demonstrate systems once completed
• The ability to work in a clean and structured way with the top emphasis on H&S Compliance and customer satisfaction
Applicants, please note that we expect to conduct telephone and person to person interviews shortly, with a view to filling these positions in June 2020.
Candidates selected for interview will be contacted in due course. Full contact details for your references are generally requested before an appointment.
To apply, you must email us a detailed, up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, to be accompanied by a short and factual Cover Letter. The cover letter should brief us on your experience to date in this industry (or within a similar service industry).
Enter the reference “JI 062020 “, into the SUBJECT field of your email.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
4 months ago