CCTV Installation & Maintenance Technicians [reference "ADV 310519"]
Salary will be reflective of experience and will be subject to periodical reviews.
36K-55K plus benefits, depending on a candidates competence and experience to date. Candidates must possess a full clean category B licence (car). We are seeking candidates with a proven background/aptitude in CCTV installation and maintenance preferably but we will also consider applicants with experience in other electro-mechanical roles.
We have immediate vacancies for experienced full-time, competent CCTV Installation and Preventative Maintenance personnel.
• Relevant experience, within a similar role
• A minimum of a clean, category B full licence (car licence)
• Fluency in English, both oral and written.
• Possess a good driving knowledge of Dublin City streets and routes
• PC skills required - A good knowledge of standard office software / Apps.
• Flexibility with regard to working hours - Successful candidates must be available for day and night works as both will be required by the business from time to time.
• Work vehicles, tools, PPE, uniform and safety folders must be kept in good order at all times.
Own hand-tools are required, specialised equipment will be supplied.
To commence, a current Safe-Pass card and a Manual Handling cert is required. Other training certs can be acquired on the job.
Salary will be subject to periodical reviews.
36K-55K plus benefits, depending on a candidates' competence and experience to date.
To apply, submit a detailed, up-to-date Curriculum Vitae along with a short and factual cover letter to us by email. Enter the reference “ ADV 310519 “ into the SUBJECT field of your email.
Phonecalls or self-canvassing are not permitted.
No agencies are to respond or contact us.
We will ring and email applicants that have been selected for an interview.
Applicants, please note that we expect to conduct telephone and person to person interviews shortly, with a view to filling these positions.
To avoid missing out on this great opportunity, please include the times at which you might not be contactable on your phone on your cover letter, so that we can pre-empt this and call you at a time that is more suitable to you.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
3 months ago