Industry: Trades / Operative / Manual
Construction / Engineering
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Salary: On Application
DK Windows & Doors Ltd are celebrating 16 years in business and have recently launched their newly impressive 5000 Sq Ft Showroom with over 100 top quality Window & Door products on display in Dublin 12 including, uPVC Windows, Composite Doors, Aluclad, Timber & Aluminium Window & Door Systems, Large Stylish Sliding and Bi-Folding Door Systems, our range is largely extensive.
DK Windows & Doors Ltd is an Irish owned / Dublin based company, who over the years have built an unrivalled reputation for a top quality & efficient service.
We supply & install the very best glazing systems currently available in Europe. We specialise in both New Build & Replacement Projects. Our clients include; Home Owners, Architects, Construction Companies and Self Builders.
Excellent opportunity for the ideal candidate.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated / extremely organised Experienced Window & Door Installer for small Replacement Projects
The successful candidate must;
• Have at least 2-3 years experience in the Window & Door / Glazing Industry
• Have experience in fitting one off Doors plus sidelights or small window replacement
• Have Top Class customer service, people skills and workmanship
• Have exceptional attention to detail
• Be an extremely competent individual who can work as part of a team / on their own initiative
• Be able to promote our high quality products
• The successful candidate will be provided with transport and basic tools to complete the projects.
The job will be on the road / site.
• Experience in dealing in all uPVC, Timber, and Aluclad Windows & Doors systems
Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills
• Minimum 2/3 Years Experience in the Window & Door industry
- Ability to complete small individual projects to completion and customer satisfaction a distinct advantage.
- Excellent rates for the successful candidate
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 month ago