Your new role:
We are seeking to recruit a CAD/Engineer to work on reinforced concrete infrastructure and building projects for a precast concrete company in Croom, Co. Limerick.
Work Activities & Responsibilities
• Reception of design inputs and incorporation into 2D and 3D models.
• Preparation of general arrangement and reinforcement/concrete detail drawings with associated bar schedules.
• Production and maintenance of drawing registers and control of drawing revisions.
• Liaising with project teams to ascertain project needs and timelines for same.
• Participation in drawing/design reviews ..
• You will execute any other duties deemed necessary to competently to execute your role.
Qualifications / Experience:
• Preferably a Level 7-8 Degree in Civil Engineering or a relevant qualification in CAD.
• Experience with Hollowcore flooring would be beneficial but not essential.
• Some experience in the Reinforced concrete or precast concrete design is preferable but not essential.
• Excellent AutoCAD skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork, problem resolution and presentation skills.
• Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office packages.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
3 weeks ago