Laundry Assistant required for Kilminchy Lodge Private Nursing Home, Kilminchy, Portlaoise, Co. Laois.
Full Time position.
LAUNDRY JOB PURPOSE: To work as part of a team to maintain a high standard of cleanliness of linen, towels and Clients’ personal clothing, and to ensure an adequate supply of these items at all times.
1. Sort washing into relevant groups, where applicable, and process it through the washer, drier and iron. Keep clean and dirty linen separate within the laundry area.
2. The following priorities apply: Bedding, Towels, Clients’ personal laundry, Serviettes, Tea towels.
3. Return the Care Centre's washing to the linen cupboard and the kitchen.
4. Perform minor repairs to Clients’ clothing.
5. Any clothes that are not marked should be named and placed in the appropriate boxes after they have been laundered.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Brindley Healthcare requires individuals to provide certain personal data in order to carry out our functions. We will treat all information and personal data that you provide as confidential, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection legislation.
Full details of Brindley Healthcare’s Privacy Statements are available at www.brindleyhealthcare.ie
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 month ago