Functional Therapy Assistant required for Ashley Lodge Private Nursing Home, Tully East, Kildare Town, Co. Kildare.
25 hours per week approx.
To assist the Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy team (B-Fit Team) facilitate the purposeful, physical development and maintenance of residents with mental, emotional, and physical disabilities by assessing, planning and administering person centred care plans.
• Must be able to follow instructions as part of the B-Fit Team (Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy)
• Must have Leaving Certificate to satisfactory standard.
• Must be computer literate.
• Must have willingness to learn.
• Must be a good communicator.
• Must have a friendly outgoing personality.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Brindley Healthcare requires individuals to provide certain personal data in order to carry out our functions. We will treat all information and personal data that you provide as confidential, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection legislation.
Full details of Brindley Healthcare’s Privacy Statements are available at www.brindleyhealthcare.ie
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
3 weeks ago