• Raise supplier purchase orders.
• Administrative support maintaining purchasing/supplier price files & terms.
• Update system with accurate PO due dates and pricing.
• Follow up of outstanding PO’s.
• Prepares and maintains accurate records and documentation on all solicitations, responses, purchases, correspondence and related follow-up.
• Deal with non-supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
• Adherence to all policies and procedures as per quality and process SOPs.
• Expediting outstanding POs and ensure up to date information on all POs is available.
• Ensure database is accurate and up to date for all data elements.
• Manage urgent stock demands.
• Procuring and monitoring freight services to ensure they are competitive.
• Stock inventory control.
• Goods receipt processing and investigating supplier account queries.
• Ensure 'Return to Vendor' process is expedited and credit notes received.
• Capable of working without close supervision as well as a member of a team.
• Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment and manage a multitasking environment.
• Strong numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Excellent numerical skills with strong attention to detail essential.
• A team player eager to learn and develop and work outside the role when required.
• Min 1 years’ experience in Admin Purchasing, Supply Chain or Stock Control.
• A third level qualification; preferably in Purchasing or Business would be advantageous but not essential.
• Excellent user of Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel.
• Willing to learn and show initiative.
• Capable of working on own initiative and proactively as part of a team.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
4 weeks ago