** Please note, we have decided to temporarily freeze our hiring process. We will resume in a couple of weeks time. If you are interested in the position please do submit your CV as the application process is still open**
Our Company: An Irish owned company, Aver International has been providing security screening services since 1999, and as Pre-Screen since 2005. Pre-Screen provide organisations with a structured pre-employment screening service. Pre-Screen’s services are designed to help our customers carry out the appropriate vetting of their staff. It is a family run business with a very small team and so the candidate must be comfortable working in this kind of environment and be a team player, helping in all aspects of the office.
Role responsibilities: As an Administrative Assistant, you will help with day to day running of the administrative operations of the company and any other ad-hoc duties as required. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers, employees and clients, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company's general administrative activities. Making phone calls and data entry is a large component of the role.
• General Administrative duties
• Supporting line managers and team members with any admin support they need
• Dealing with the public over the phone and via emails
• Data Entry
• Maintain contact lists
• Provide general support to clients
• Updating databases and filing systems
• Other ad-hoc duties as required
We need someone who:
• Is comfortable working both collaboratively and independently and confident in making decisions.
• Has competent administrative skills and proven experience of operating in an administrative capacity.
• Remains calm under pressure and displays patience in dealing with requests. Is confident and can make a judgement and decisions with little supervision.
• Communicates effectively at all levels of the organisation and demonstrates excellent customer handling skills and telephone manner. Uses tact and diplomacy and has the experience of maintaining confidentiality on sensitive information.
• Has excellent command of the English language, written and spoken.
• Has a high level of attention to detail, is assertive and able to co-ordinate tasks and activities, delegating responsibility, where appropriate.
• Has excellent organisational skills.
• Strong dependability.
• Client Focused; ability to interact with clients and ensure issues are resolved to the client’s satisfaction.
• Comfortable undertaking repetitive work and keeping standards high.
• Good strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong typing speeds
• Leaving Certificate or higher
• Previous administration experience
Candidates successful to interview stage will be required to complete a 10-minute computer skills test.
Please do not phone the office or hand-deliver CV’s. If successful to interview stage we will contact you.
Tips when applying for a job
- Always add a cover letter
- Check both cover letter and CV for spelling mistakes
- Research the Company and prepare some questions
- Read our Applying for a Job online safety guidelines
1 month ago